Monday, October 28, 2013

Heart deco nails



Deco nails are my favorite style of nail art ever. I came out with this colorful design while reading Nail Up from last month. I've used a lot of half pearls for it. Here's the material list. Click on them to see where you can get them online.

Polishes:

  • LA Colors "Bashful"
  • LA Colors "Bliss
  • LA Colors "Hysteria"
  • Wet N Wild Megalast "Refresh Mint"
  • NYC "High line green"
  • Spoiled by WNW "I have no reception"
  • Topcoat
Materials:




For a 10% site wide discount on www.bornprettystore.com use code DNLW10 + free shipping on all orders, no minimum price requirement.

Might look like it takes a while to make, but I done my left hand in about 30 minutes. Using the less dominant hand took a little more.


Enjoy!!

Don't forget to:

Subscribe to my Youtube
Check out my nail gallery 
Follow me on twitter
Become a fan on Facebook
Follow my Tumblr 

I will be posting a lot of random magazine scans from my favorite japanese nail art magazines, so don't miss it!





2 comments: