Sunday, October 6, 2013

Born pretty store review for the kolinsky acrylic brush + tutorial for golden flowers design

Hello ladies. I recently purchased a super pretty acrylic brush from bornprettystore.com. I opted for a nr2 because it seems like the perfect size for sculpting on the nails and I never get a full acrylic mani, I prefer gel for that. You can find it at this link here >clicky clicky< $2.86 for such a pretty brush with kolinsky bristles is exceptional. They have many sizes available from the same series or you can get the whole bundle.


I'm a complete noob, so my sculpting is not good enough but I found it really easy to use. Here is a list of pros . I have no cons at all


  • The bristles are very soft and hold just the perfect amount of liquid
  • The design of the brush is very pretty it looks like it has rhinestones on it
  • The handle is ergonomic
  • The bristles are hard enough to handle pressure even on the sides so you can create the perfect 3D design
  • Low price
  • The shipping was free and it took 2 weeks. From hong kong thats fast
  • Best of all, if you're an active customer of born pretty store, you can get this wonderful brush with points
You can use the code DNLW10 for a 10% discount on everything you get on the website.



Now, on the design part. Here's all the materials I used and links on where to get them.

  • Art Deco from LA colors - gold glitter
  • Sally Hansen complete salon manicure- Golden rule
  • Confetti-  debutante
  • Acrylic powder yellow and white click 
  • Acrylic brush click
  • Steel beads click
  • Dotting tool for picking click
  • topcoat
Also, thank you www.bornprettystore.com for the wonderful prizes for the happy summer contest. I am absolutely delighted!!





No comments:

Post a Comment