Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hime hello kitty nail art



Here's a very cutsie nail design i came up with after digging in my huge collection of stickers. I have this 25-30 sticker sheets with hello kitty that are originally from www.bornprettystore.com but they don't seem to sell them anymore or they are out of stock. Anyway I dug up some sellers on ebay that sell them for about $5 for the whole set in case you wanna get them because they're so adorable. I'll post the links for everything below.

Anyway, here'sthe material list:

  • LA colors-Bliss, for middle finger
  • LA colors- Bashful, for pinky and thumb
  • Confetti- I <3 u, for pointer and ring fingers
  • Color concept glitter topcoat
All the above can be found at dollar general, cvs, walmart or walgreens. I only found color concept polish at DG for about $3 set of 5.

For a 10% discount on www.bornprettystore.com use code DNLW10. Works on any item on the site + you get free shipping.

video tutorial is to be added

ENJOY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment