Thursday, April 9, 2015

Anime nail art



Hello everyone!

Hope everyone had a great easter this year and you're enjoying the spring as much as I do.

Today I will show you an anime design that I absolutely love. BPS sent me this great plate to show you. I was soooo happy when I found this full anime portrait on it. I wish they would put out more anime plates that we can customize because they're so much fun!

The plate is BP32. You can find it and the other plates in the collection on www.bornprettystore.com



Is one of the most original and fun plates in my collection. I used 2 patterns from it for this design, the anime girl and the full heart pattern.

Polishes:

  • Broadway Nails- "snow white"
  • WNW megalast- "silver lake"
  • Spoiled by WNW- "i have no reception"
  • WNW wild shine- "hallucination"
  • BPS stamping polish black
  • BPS stamping polish white
I also used this set of 12 acrylic paints to color the pattern.



I made some step by step photos so here's the steps on getting this beauty colored.
  1. Polish you nail with a light color. I used white
  2. Stamp the pattern and clean anything you don't want.
  3. Fill in the colors with acrylic paint or polish. You don't have to stay within the lines.When it dries up seal it with top coat on the stamper and let it dry.
  4. Gently peel the stamp with tweezers and turn it face up to see the result.
  5. Adjust it on the nail, cut the excess and seal with top coat.
  6. Stamp the rest of the nails and seal.


For the rest of the nails I stampped the heart pattern in the traditional way. 

I like it so much. It's faster than it looks, especially if you have more stampers laying around. If you like anime art this plate is perfect to get your nail art to the next level.

If you like this plate, you can use the code below for a 10% site wide discount, with no minimum order and free shipping.



Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/DeeNails
Become a fan on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DeeNailsX
Follow my Tumblr http://deenails.tumblr.com/


NEW! my Nailpolis gallery http://www.nailpolis.com/artists/DeeNails

No comments:

Post a Comment