Monday, March 10, 2014

What's happening to born pretty store???

2ND UPDATE

After the promise I got from one of their representatives, the orders were indeed shipped. They also sent them togheter (about 5 orders) with a tracking number included.  The earliest order that I put up this month , was shipped and arrived in 15 days. So yes, I can say the store is mostly back to normal on their ordres right now. You can shop no problem!

UPDATE


I found out what really happened and why hundreds of orders are not being shipped, when I asked one of their representative for an honest reply with no excuses. I won't say now what it was, because I respect confidentiality, but the problem has been fixed, and the orders should pick up now. The store is NOT a scam, as I told you before I oredred a lot of times from them with no issues. Nobody forgot about your oders, it was just, let's call it, a "messy" siatuation. So have a little bit more patience, like me, the orders will be sent out.



Hey guys!

First of all I want you to understand this is NOT a "hate post" as some would call it.

I'm annoyed and confused and I would like to share my recent experience with you.

I've founds BPS about 2-3 years ago, can't remember exactly. I bought some stamping plates and loved it, then in 2013 I opened the blog and they supported me from the beggining. I absolutely love their products! And I never had any issues at all until the beggining of this year. The staff were and still are friendly, I always got samples for reviews, they reward us with points and giveaways, but still what about our orders?

Here's how it started and why I'm so annoyed.

On october 14th I ordered a nail laquer thinner, because some of my polishes are so in need for one. I never received it. When I went on the site to check my order the thinner was not there anymore, it wasn't even appearing on the site. I contacted customer support and I was told they'll send another one with a new order, so I used some of my points to get a matte top coat and have the thinner shipped with it.

I get my order sometime in december and guess what, there's no thinner in there, but acrylic liquid instead. I contact customer support again, send them a picture with my package and she's as dazed as I am. I'm promised a 3rd try since they still have thinners in stock, with my next order.

It was already january. Meanwhile, I got a cupon and I used it to make a new order on january 7th. I also use the rest of my points to make another order in the same day. I keep waitting and there's no parcel in my mail box. Im thinking it might be a little later so I place another order on january 15th. I get the order from january 15th on january 25th and I'm like "whats going on with my january 7th order???". Let me tell you that the order from january 7th was showing as "paid" and the order from january 15th showing as "shipped".

I contact customer support again. Meanwhile, I win a giveaway for a cupon and I put another order on February 15th. The girl from customer support says it's ok, they were going to ship my orders from january7th + my thinner with this new order. I agreed, and bought a tracking number for $3 to make sure there's no excuse this time.

The girl asks me for some days for shipping because of some backlog they have with the orders. I found that to be no problem. I could wait for few days more if I waited for so long already. So I put 2 more orders on February 25th and 27th.

It's now march 10th. None of my orders talking about here have been shipped. I contacted customer support again at the end of february, I was asked for few days again and I waited, but...it's march 10th!!! I don't understand . It's frustrating.

The thing is I've been participating in giveaways and stuff while this has been going on , and whenever I won, I got my prizes in 10 to 2 weeks, like the water decals I just posted on youtube.

This is not professional. I absolutely love the items from BPS, they have some of my favorite nail art products. Daisy and Cynthia have been very professional and helpful. Vivianne from customer support has been extremely helpful and replied to me as soon as possible. STILL this does not make the shipping less important!

I was thinking maybe they don't have enough people handling the shipping or customer support as I've seen many people saying they get no reply from them. If so, I'd gladly volunteer to help with that. But please, do something about shipping and checking the parcels before sending them out.

I would like to know your recent stories with the shipping, as I've had no problem with any items sent by Daisy or Cynthia, only with the ones actually ordered from the website.

Also, a lot of my orders are with cupons/fidelity points, so I get an overall big discount, I don't know if that's the reason why my orders are being left out.

Again, this is not at all a hate post, but a post from a very confused customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment