Saturday, September 28, 2013

Disco ball

Came up with this design after listening to the old Lady Gaga songs from The fame monster, when she sounded a little disco. So I can say this is a little gaga inspired. Anyway, here's the list with the products I used and where to get them online for a bargain price.




Polishes:

  • Born Pretty holo polish nr 2 get it here
  • LA colors Art deco- black
  • LA colors Art deco- glitter silver
  • Top coat
Materials:

I have 5 different designs, every nail is different, with the middle one as accent nail in a disco ball pattern. Took no time to make it. The only time consuming part is alining the steel beads and putting the glitter on one by one. Used a marbling tool to do it. They wouldn't come off my orange stick so I gave up on it. Is worth it in the end, the perfect sparkly party nails. For me, they're just casual





No comments:

Post a Comment