Friday, April 24, 2015

Sakura river bank- landscape nails




Hello everyone!

I entered this contest from born pretty store that has for theme "Spring", so I thought what can scream spring more than bloomed cherry trees.

It took me a lot of patience to do these nails. they're fully done in acrylic paint, with base coat under, and finished with a matte top coat.

If you like my design please vote for it in a comment using your google account or facebook (annonymous won't be counted). My entry is Nr 38 , you only have to comment with "nr 38" in the comment section here:
http://bornprettystore.blogspot.com/2015/04/vote-for-2015-spring-inspired-nail-art.html
Thank you so much

You can't really see from the photos is matte cause of the cuticle oil that's going on, but I am really satisfied with my 4-5h work in between sealing and painting.


I done a full landscape of a river bank with cherry trees on a side, and a field of poppies and dandelions on the other. It goes on 4 nails, one continuing on the other.

I used a 0000 kolinsky brush and no water. When cleaning the color off the brush I touched a paper towel and then grab more paint, so the colors won't mix or thin out.

I hope you like them and if you want, drop me a vote on their blog page when the voting stars!

DeeDee


No comments:

Post a Comment