Sunday, March 15, 2015

Starry design reversed stamping with BP49







Hello everyone!

Today I had to come in with more spring colors and I did a super fun reversed (advanced) stamping using one of the new www.bornprettystore.com plates BP49.

You can find the plate here for $2.99.

A lot more plates are coming out on the 26th of march in the BPS plates category  and they will be on discount for a little bit after they come out, so if you're a stamping lover like me, don't forget to head over there when they release the collection!

I picked this particular plate for my  nail art design because it's so bold. The lines on it come out perfect everytime which makes it super easy to fill it on with color. There's nothing abstract about it, so you can go crazy with the coloring.



It features a full round pattern, with any spot being able to be used at will.

For my design I picked an area and removed whatever I didn't want with a cotton swab dipped in acetone.

I used acrylic paints that I purchased from here . You can also use polish but I wanted the precision I can get with a detail brush.

All the steps are in the video above.


Polishes used for base:

  • Bps holo polish nr2
  • NYC- high line green
  • WNW wild shine- sparked
  • Pure ice- lucky charming
  • BPS black stamping polish
  • Top Coat
I also used these black star rhinestones on the pink nails for a little effect.

For all the products linked from BPS you can use this code for 10% dicount and free shipping with no minimum order.





No comments:

Post a Comment