Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring flowers (advanced stamping)




Hello everyone!

Today I'll be showing you a mani I've done few days ago using a plate I already posted about 3 posts ago, using it just in its simple way. The plate is BP 53 you can find it here.

I couldn't help but turn the pattern on this plate a little bit, and do a reversed stamping instead. The pattern asked for color!


You can see the review of this plate here:
http://deenailsblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/full-pattern-stamping-plate.html

For the base colors I used:

  • Sally Hansen triple shine "Clam up" for the stampped nails
  • Kleancolor "pastel purple"
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme "Pixel perfect"

For the reversed stamping I used the acrylic paints and brush set from bornprettystore.com

The process went exactly like in my last post that contains a step by step video.

Stamp the pattern with black polish. Keep it on the stamper and paint within the lines with acrylic paints.

When the paint is dry, apply a generous amount of top coat over it and let it dry completely.

Peel it off using a pair of tweezers and apply it on the nail like a sticker.

You can clean the excess with a file on the free edge, and use acetone around the nail and the cuticle.

Apply another layer of top coat over it and ta daaa.



It's a super fun way to throw your nail art at the next level.

Questions always welcome. let me know in the comments if there's anything you'd like me to add.

As always you can use my code DALK31 for a 10% discount and free shipping off regular priced items with no minimum order only at BPS.




No comments:

Post a Comment