Thursday, December 12, 2013

Easy diva christmas nails with bling and bows

A design in christmas colors, very easy to make. The bling nails only took about 5 minutes each. I have no idea how many 2mm rhinestones I put on each nail, but I just got myself a pack of about 15.000 or 20.000 (no joke) pieces for few dollars. I'll put the link on in the list:



Polishes used:

  • Brodway nails -stripped off (ring fingers)
  • NYC- high line green (index fingers)
  • NYC- big apple red creme (all the rest)
  • WNW megalast- on the 101
  • WNW megalast- field of greens
  • WNW wild shine- hallucination
  • Topcoat from broadway nails
Materials:
On items from born pretty store, you can use code DNLW10 for a 10% site wide discount off items not found in promotion. Shipping is free for most countries, for some countries 3$ shipping will be charged for more package security because of the holiday peak.

Tips:
  • use a generous ammount of topcoat to stick the rhinestones to your nails. too much topcoat, however, will get bulky between the stones and won't look good
  • avoid using much topcoat over them, it will look horrible
  • i used a very thin layer of glitter topcoat over the rhinestones to add some more sparkle
  • use little glue to stick the bow on so you can take it off and reuse it
  • avoid adding topcoat over the bow, it will ruin it




Subscribe to my Youtube: youtube.com/deenailsx
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/DeeNails
Become a fan on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DeeNailsX
Follow my Tumblr http://deenails.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment