Thursday, May 14, 2015

Polish bottle nail art



Hello everyone!

Hope you all are having a great spring with no allergies!

I am addicted to glitter and bling this spring, because I love seeing the effect in the sun. I always get compliments on my nails lately.

This design features many polish bottles, which is my one true addiction. It comes in the form of a full pattern on a plate from www.bornprettystore.com, BP29 that you can get for $2.99.



It features everything polish, from bottles to drips. It's the perfect plate for polish hoarders like me.

The polishes I used for this design are:

  • Sally Hansen triple Shine- "Clam Up"
  • WNW Wild Shine- "Sparkle"


For my accent nails I used:
I had them set in just normal top coat. The metal studs don't really fall off my nails, no matter what I set them on. They are a little caved in underneath, which creats a little suction when you apply them and they stay still through your daily activities. I love that about them.



This was a super easy to do nail design. All that really takes time is the polish drying. The stamping took about 3 minutes because the plate is so well made I works perfect all 4 times I stamped.

I hope you like it and if you want to get any of the products that I used, you can use the code below at check out for a 10% discount and free shipping!




No comments:

Post a Comment