Monday, March 3, 2014

Polished monday

Hello everyone! It's monday again..joy..for those of you who start work or school again.

Today is another day for ..of course..POLISH! because we all love them.

And today's polish is a gorgeous chunky glitter pink-purple polish from Broadway nails and it's called "super star".

I got it few days ago from DG for no more than $1. I love their line of polishes, even if they're so cheap, they're one of my favorite brand. The pictures were taken after the "chipping test" how I like to call it, meaning about 5 days after I put it on to check the way it will look at the end.


As you can see, the polish is ok and kicking after 5 days, after I washed my 50 pound dog, and did many other stuff.

I used a base coat from KISS and black and white polishes (both from boadway nails) as base color. The polish itself it's transparent but has a lot of glitter. The reason I had both black and white nails is to show you how it looks over dark colors and light colors togheter.

The bottle looks like this 



And here's a nice macro straight from the bottle so you can see the glitter better. The glitter is a mix of purple hexies with a mix of tiny white and fucsia glitter. There are also green, blue and gold micro glitters that give a gorgeous effect on the nail.



Here are 2 more macros from the nail overlay. 1 for black and 1 for white.



The polsih is extremely easy to apply without clustering the glitters on the nail. The drying time is medium, higher compared to the other polishes I have from the same brand, maybe that's because of the high ammount of glitter. I recommend holding your nails in cold water for few minutes, because it will make your nails dry faster.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you liked it!

DeeDee

Subscribe to my Youtube: youtube.com/deenailsx

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/DeeNails
Become a fan on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DeeNailsX
Follow my Tumblr http://deenails.tumblr.com/
NEW! my Nailpolis gallery http://www.nailpolis.com/artists/DeeNails

No comments:

Post a Comment